[GNHLUG] NHRuby.org Meeting TOMORROW, Feb 19: Lightning Talks!

Scott Garman sgarman at zenlinux.com
Mon Feb 18 12:59:11 EST 2008

The meeting location has been confirmed, so the meeting is still on.

For our February meeting, the NH Ruby and Rails user group will be
hosting a series of "Lightning Talks" - short and to the point
presentations on just about any topic related to Ruby, Rails, and the
development process. All members are welcome and encouraged to present a
lightning talk at this meeting.

The currently planned lightning talks include:

* A demonstration of various ways of looking up Ruby and Rails
documentation.
* Mapping and geocoding with Rails.
* Using piston to manage your Rails plugins.
* Writing an AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) bot in Ruby.
* Using Sphinx to do full text searches.

WHEN: Tuesday, February 19, 2008. 7-9 PM.
WHERE: RMC Research Offices, 1000 Market Street, Portsmouth, NH.

For a map and driving directions, see our wiki site:

http://wiki.nhruby.org/index.php/Upcoming_meetings

Regards,

Scott

--