Eee PC hands on?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:09:07 EST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 3:03 PM, Shawn O'Shea <shawn at eth0.net> wrote:
> Engadget got a chance to play with the system a little at:
> http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/08/hands-on-with-the-packard-bell-easynote-xs-nanobook/

  Packard Bell?  *Packard Bell*?  I thought they went out of business.
 Please tell me they went out of business.  For the sake of everyone's
sanity, do not let Packard Bell be back on the scene...

  (Packard Bell was notorious for building some of the worst products
in the history of anything, let alone computing.  We're talking the
Yugo of PCs, here.  If this new laptop has the same quality of design
and build as the PB of old, you couldn't *pay* me enough to want one.
"Run away screaming" is good advice.)

-- Ben