[GNHLUG] SLUG / GNHLUG Durham - Mon 14 Jan - Rockbox MP3 player firmware

Seth Cohn sethcohn at gnuhampshire.org
Sun Jan 13 21:19:53 EST 2008

Rockbox rocks... I use it on some Sansa e200s and c200s

Still some bugs on certain things (wma playback doesn't bookmark
correctly for one), but updates happen very often, fixing bugs and
lots of new features... the "linux" of mp3 firmware for sure...

Not sure I can make it, especially with the potential weather, but I'd
recommend everyone check it out, even if they can't make the talk.