ThinkPad Pointers

TARogue tom at tarogue.net
Mon Jan 14 10:19:35 EST 2008

HELP!!!!

I use ThinkPads for a number of reasons, mostly because I prefer the
nipple stylle pointer to the touchpad style. My new ThinkPad (R61) has
both. I am *not* a good typist; my wrists stay down all the time. This
leads to alot of straying pointer issuse when my wrists or thumbpads hit
the touchpad or the touchpad's buttons.

Please tell me how I can turn off the touch pad without turning off the
nipple?

Thanks!
  Tom

--
TARogue (Linux user number 234357)
 You can always tell the people that are forging the new frontier.