[GNHLUG] PySIG next week

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Fri Jan 18 11:11:21 EST 2008

Yes, that's the time, and we have a commitment from Janet for fresh
cookies.  (Something seems to have happened to the ones for the
December meeting.  :)

Agenda to follow.  I hope it will include a debrief from the MerriLUG
meeting, and the kudos which our own Kent Johnson undoubtedly received.
(Grrr.  Imagine not being able to make THAT meeting.  Recounts -- I've
been in Concord the past few days (and we just got the "good" news that
the other party's ballots are going to have to be recounted too).)

Next week, Thursday the 24th, Amoskeag Business Incubator...

Congratulations, Kent!

optical_scan_forms_dancing_in_his_head'ly yrs,

Bill

P.S. Language of the Year.    w00t!