sudo problems. anyone feeling up to it?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Mon Jul 21 14:46:01 EDT 2008

As a sanity check, I'd verify whether it's being removed by sudo
or by python:

    ALL     ALL = NOPASSWD: /bin/bash

    sudo bash
    echo $HOME

After verifying which was responsible, the next thing I'd wonder
is whether SELinux is doing something unexpected.

IM: jabr at jabber.blu.org / abreauj at AIM / abreauj at Yahoo / zusa_it_mgr at Skype
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9

believed to be clean.