Boston Linux Installfest XXIX Saturday June 21, 2008

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Wed Jun 11 12:12:00 EDT 2008

On Wed, June 11, 2008 11:01 am, Jarod Wilson said:

> What about Fedora? :)
>
> I really need to make it to one of these things some day, if only to get
> Fedora some proper love, but finding the time is next to impossible
> these days...

I'll have the Fedora 9 DVD iso on my server, set up for network installs,
and a DVD burner in case anyone has a machine with an unsupported
Ethernet chipset.

I should also have isos of some other distributions.

IM: jabr at jabber.blu.org / abreauj at AIM / abreauj at Yahoo / zusa_it_mgr at Skype
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9

believed to be clean.