Firefox Download Day

Chip Marshall chip at 2bithacker.net
Tue Jun 17 15:11:08 EDT 2008

On June 17, 2008, Thomas Charron sent me the following:
> Just wish Google hadn't dropped the ball of Google Sync.
> Fortunatly, Mozilla Weave
> (http://labs.mozilla.com/2008/06/weave-status-update/) is being
> updated to include all of the features and more.  :-)

At least for bookmark syncing, I've recently switched to Foxmarks, seems
pretty decent, has a web interface to your bookmarks if you want to
access them from a machine without the add-on, and you can use your own
WebDAV or FTP server to store your marks if you like.

http://foxmarks.com/

--
Chip Marshall <chip at 2bithacker.net>
http://weblog.2bithacker.net/                        PGP key ID 43C4819E