HP releases AdvFS under GPL-2

David Hardy belovedbold357 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 21:20:00 EDT 2008

I've done simultaneous sys admin work with Tru64 UNIX, VAX/VMS and OpenVMS
from versions 3.5 through 7.1, along with Windoze from 3.1 through Server
2003 and XP. And Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0 and the desktop versions from
6.1 through 9.0.  Plus network, desktop and DBA support.

But now I'm about to turn 55 and so am utterly worthless.

Thus working for minimum wage at an indie bookstore and on the old farm
here.

Them was interesting dayz, but now not worth a pee-hole in the snow as fah
as jobs or any kind of career now.

At least around here in northern Vermont.

If I have the bad taste to crab about it to other Linux people, I get dissed
and dismissed.

So be it.

You all have my best wishes and hopes that you can continue to carry the
ball.  I've given up. Hundreds of resumes and dozens of interviews having
amounted to zip.

Old Farmer Dave
Pavilion Farm (1806)
West Montpeculiar, Vermont

P.S.  And my many thanks to those of you who have been ever-ready to answer
questions and problems over the years;  you will not be forgotten.