Writing FOSS for Win32: A good LUG meeting topic?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:37:39 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:49 AM,  <VirginSnow at vfemail.net> wrote:
>  Does anyone here think that "Writing FOSS applications for Win32"
>  would be a good presentation topic for a LUG meeting?

  I do, and would also be interested for myself.  It even has
potential to be a good "outreach event", attracting a larger
/different audience than our usual suspects.  Good idea.

  This could go beyond software development, too.  (Either as part of
the same presentation, or a different one.)  Just "Using FOSS on
Win32" could go a long way.

> Is anyone here expert on this topic?  (Note: I'm not!)

  Me neither.

-- Ben