server uptime

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sat Mar 22 08:18:21 EDT 2008

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 20:08:44 -0400
Bill McGonigle <bill at bfccomputing.com> wrote:

> In the building I'm in the heat was over 100 degrees on this past
> Monday morning.

The company I work for is in a fairly large office complex (Riverside
Center in Newton) where they turn the A/C off on weekends and holidays.
A coworker and I each have an HP Integrity system as our workstations,
and on Monday mornings it is quite warm in the office. However, I have
yet had either system complain. I can see that the ILO logs report
temperature going out of range.

Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846