server uptime

Warren Luebkeman warren at resara.com
Sat Mar 22 22:47:39 EDT 2008

I guess a better question at this point is then, how much uptime does it take before a server begins to ask, "What am I?", and wishes to meet its creator....

Thanks for all the discussion about server uptime.  The novelty of having a server with 2 years of uptime is much less significant now, and I think I can bring myself to power it down.  ;-)