[GNHLUG] CentraLUG, 7-Apr-2008: Coleman Kane, developing FOSS for Win32

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Tue Mar 25 11:51:31 EDT 2008

The monthly meeting of CentraLUG, the Concord/Central NH GNHLUG chapter,
happens the first Monday of most months at the New Hampshire Technical
Institute's Library, room 146, at 7 PM. Next month's meeting is on April
7th at 7 PM. Directions and maps are available at
http://www.centralug.org Open to the public. Free admission. Tell your
friends.

At this meeting, Coleman Kane will talk to us on developing Free / Open
Source Software to run on the Windows platform. We'll have a more
detailed announcement next week. For now, I wanted to give you all the
chance to pencil it in on your calendars.

announcement and cancellation information.

Upcoming meetings: summer is approaching, and the summer schedule (June,
July, August) of NHTI won't accomodate our evening meetings. Please let
me know if you have a summer location you'd prefer, and suggestions for
upcoming topics are always welcomed!)

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com