NHVT (Was: Hamfest in Ubuntu News; Local Community team ?)

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Thu May 1 00:01:02 EDT 2008

On Apr 30, 2008, at 22:03, David Hardy wrote:

> Is there some way there could once again be cooperation between the
> great
> Granite State and the Green Mountain State, perhaps a mutually
> convenient
> site for this sort of enterprise?

What did you have in mind?  There's some cross-pollination between
folks from your area coming down to DLSLUG on occasion and folks from
here headed up to VAGUE when they have a meeting in Montpelier (and
there's not a snowstorm...).

We have many Upper Valley Vermonters in DLSLUG, mostly because our
meeting is 1/2 mile from Vermont, and Burlington in 90 miles away.
Nothing against VAGUE, it's just logistics.

If Killington ever succeeds in seceding from Vermont we probably
ought to establish a GNHLUG chapter there too. :)

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/