Alternatives to Comcast

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Tue May 20 20:58:10 EDT 2008

for internet call the people at mv.com - great service, nothing
blocked, and a free static ip just for asking

... if you can get them.  We're under a mile from the CO here in west
concord and we're failing the loop qual because they "dont have enough
capacity".  Fairpoint DSL (formerly verizon) is an option, if you're
willing to spend up to an hour on hold during the daytime to talk with
one of their reps to order.  You can switch from Verizon/Fairpoint DSL
to MV and fairpoint may qualify you even if they tell MV "no" due to
different retail and wholesale DSL line banks.

Tell 'em my name or someone else on the list who's a customer as a referal :-)