[GNHLUG] PySIG for November -- yes indeed, altho moved to Tuesday (the 23rd)

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Fri Nov 14 07:17:56 EST 2008

Hi, all -

I stopped by the ABI, and we're in luck for moving our "4th Thursday"
to "4th Tuesday" this month to get away from Thanksgiving.

So, PySIG is ON, Tuesday the 23rd, 7:00PM at the Amoskeag Business
Incubator, 33 South Commercial Street, Manchester.

Agenda to follow.  If we have one.(*)  File formats and data interchange?
A workshop?

-Bill

(*) Well we do have: get ready for the big T day, get the resistance
built up...   seems to call for cookies, heh.