Looking for local mobo suppliers

Brian Chabot brian at datasquire.net
Sun Nov 16 10:24:47 EST 2008

Michael ODonnell wrote:

> One of the GNHLUG members runs a computer store:
>
>    http://www.justworksnh.com/blog/
>
> I don't know if it meets your requirements but there's a
> thread about it in the April archives on the GNHLUG server.

Hi!

that would be me.

I don't stock many parts... just the ones that go into the computers I
have for sale... which at this early point is pretty slim.  I've been
having a hard time selling Linux PC's in this economy, and making about
90% of my income fixing Windblows PCs for people. (I can't afford to
stock things I can't sell...)

We're open by appointment on weekends... I'll be there this evening
doing some work.  Not sure what time, but my sleep schedule is all
messed up right now and I'm about to go to bed after a LONG day.

The other drawback:  We only take credit cards right now through PayPal.

But the upside:  We do have a few mobos in stock... all of one type...
with RAM and chips available.  They're AMD Sempron based... but I don't
have the specs or prices handy.

You can call the work number (in my sig) to see if I'm in the shop.  If
so, stop on in.  If I'm there, we're open, no matter what the sign says.

Brian