http://www.sysresccd.org

Michael ODonnell michael.odonnell at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 21:14:25 EST 2008

In a previous thread I asked for recommendations and
somebody said:

> For customizing CentOS, you might want to look at Revisor,
> which is a tool for creating custom installers and live media
> for Fedora, which also has CentOS support.
>
> Revisor: http://revisor.fedoraunity.org/

...so I wanted to say thanks (belatedly) but also that (after
an admittedly cursory look) I got the impression that under
the covers Revisor is based on the same LiveCD kit that I was
having trouble with.  I haven't circled back to confirm that so
somebody please correct me if that ain't so...