Fedora 10 ISOs available at...

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Tue Nov 25 20:17:24 EST 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 11:32 -0500, William Stearns wrote:
> Good morning, all,
>  	If you're not able to get ISOs via bittorrent, I have the i686 and
> x86_64 DVD and Live ISOs at http://lunkwill.dartmouth.edu/linux/ .  The
> Fedora-10-i386-DVD is still downloading, and should be finished by around
> 1:30pm.

Anyone that is bandwidth-impaired, but wants a copy of any of the isos
and is willing to drive by the Tyngsboro area, let me know in advance,
and I'd be happy to burn some discs (or you can bring your own
disc(s)/laptop/portable HD/etc).

I'm seeding the i386, x86_64 and ppc DVD torrents on my fios connection
here at home, have pushed out over 10GB since the official release at
10am today, steady 300K/s outgoing the entire time...

--jarod