Price/Performance of time

mike ledoux mwl+gnhlug at alumni.unh.edu
Wed Oct 1 01:10:45 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 07:14:40PM -0400, Ric Werme wrote:
> We used to make comparisons like "If the automobile industry had improved
> at the same rate as computers...."  It's been a long time since that made
> any sense - a car would travel at Mach 10, seat 1,500, get 500 mpg, and fold
> up and fit in your shirt pocket.

You mean you didn't get yours yet?  Mine was delivered in the mail
last week, I almost didn't see it at the bottom of the mailbox.
Great car, but yesterday it fell out of my pocket and I haven't been
able to find it since!

--
mwl+gnhlug at alumni.unh.edu          OpenPGP KeyID 0x57C3430B
Holder of Past Knowledge           CS, O-