RH equivalent for:

James R. Van Zandt jrvz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 22:05:29 EDT 2008

Ted Roche wrote:

>   Visit /etc/yum.repos.d, edit the atrpms.repo and set enabled=0

Thanks - I had to repeat for another repository or two,
but eventually installed the packages I was interested in.

Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:

>   I'll just add that it looks like you're on mythdora 4, which was based
>   on fedora core 6, which was end-of-lifed a while ago, and what you're
>   seeing here is that ATrpms actually went so far as to remove all traces
>   of its add-on packages for fc6. The current-er mythdora 5 is fedora
>   8-based, and we're aiming to have a fedora 10-based mythdora <version #
>   tbd> Real Soon Now.

I had noticed Mythdora 5.  However, the upgrade procedure didn't look
very automatic.  It took me quite a few tries to get Mythdora 4
working.  By now I have forgotten several of the tricks - e.g. how to
get icons in the program listing.  I would also hate to lose the
database records of which episodes I have seen, that shouldn't be
recorded again.

         - Jim Van Zandt