Lan + DMZ + LargeNumOfFiles = headaches AKA: plz halp and donate ur brain!!

Andy Bair pab at korelogic.com
Fri Sep 5 13:30:42 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 08:17:02PM -0400, Andy Bair wrote:
> Have you looked into rsync vs. ftp?  I've used rsync in many situations
> to move files and it has many great options and handles interrupted
> transfers, etc.
>
> You can find it here:
>
> http://samba.anu.edu.au/rsync/

Another thing I forgot to mention about rsync is you can setup the
transfers to tunnel thru ssh using ssh keys.  This gives you a much more
secure transfer option.

Andy

KoreLogic Security
603.465.3236 (Office)
603.340.2498 (Mobile)
http://www.korelogic.com
GnuPG Fingerprint: 688A 79EC B1E5 5748 CE87  1F20 2C45 60E7 0583 23B6