UPS disposal options?

Alan Johnson alan at datdec.com
Sun Sep 14 22:02:12 EDT 2008

Careful, it is not likely to even be legal to toss it in a dumpster, even
without the batteries, because there are probably plenty of other nasty
chems in there.  Around these parts we use http://www.wincycle.org/.  That's
a bit of a drive from Derry, but perhaps they might know of another similar
organization in your area.  Since such disposal services usually charge by
the pound, perhaps the best way would be to remove the batteries, take them
to the transfer station and then take the rest to some WinCycle type of
operation.

Alan Johnson
Chairman
Hartford Energy Commission