fairpoint fiber rates?

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Sep 17 13:30:31 EDT 2008

On Sep 15, 2008, at 22:34, Dan Miller wrote:

> I've heard many rumors that Fairpoint is rolling out their own TV. For
> some reason that do what verizon is doing with TV, but they are
> looking
> into TV over IP.

Yeah, that's their primary revenue model, IPTV over DSL, which is why
their DSL extension plans for rural areas are believable.  They have
it deployed in their other geographic regions.  This is a year and a
half old, but the best I know to date:

   http://blog.bfccomputing.com/articles/2007/02/21/fairpoint-and-
gcedc-at-uvcia-2006-02-21

-Bill