Android Phone - anyone got one yet?

Python python at venix.com
Wed Sep 24 10:55:22 EDT 2008

In spite of that empty coverage map, t-mobile has worked OK for me.  My
son (then in FL) was determined to drag his parents into the 21st
century and put us on his family plan.  The empty coverage map would
have driven me to a different carrier had I been making the purchase
decision.

Here in Lebanon, the network carrier is UNICELL.  The good coverage may
be an artifact of being near Interstates 89 and 91 so I can't really
speak for the rest of the state.  The only place where the coverage has
failed me is at Mt Sunapee though nearby New London works fine.  However
you can tell I'm not a serious cell-phone user.  My son has been quite
pleased with the 802.11 voip service especially since those connections
are free minutes.

I know others have grumbled about T-Mobile coverage.  Maybe I should
contact t-mobile to see if they want to hire me to roam the state
placing calls and asking if you can hear me - like the old verizon
commercials.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp