apache?

Alan Johnson alan at datdec.com
Sat Apr 4 21:22:46 EDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Kenny Lussier <klussier at gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't engaged RedHat yet because the first thing that they want is a
> reboot. I swear that they are learning from Microsoft more every day...
> These are mission-critical production systems, and they will want too much
> experimentation. That, and I really just hate calling tech support :-)

All the more reason to stop paying them.  It is because of experiences like
this I had many years ago with RH, and the stories like this I continue to
hear that confirm they have not changed, that I found scripts to convert to
CentOS.  The CentOS user community is arbitrarily more helpful that anything
I have never heard from RH.

Let me know if you want those scripts.