No MerriLUG tonight, hunh?

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Thu Apr 16 20:52:28 EDT 2009

Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Joshua Judson Rosen
> <rozzin at geekspace.com> wrote:
> > Stopped by Martha's tonight in hopes of finding a LUG there (since 16
> > April is listed on the wiki), but no dice. No big loss, I guess--since
> > I live down the street and the steak is delicious in any case, but....
>
>   The Nashua meetings appear to have died off.

Mm--joining gnhlug-org and going back through the archives to January,
I see that. Bummer--I never joined-up when they were still in session. :\

>   Anyone is welcome to pick up the ball and run with it.

OK. I'll guess I should mail the -org list for a description of org-duties?

I sort-of feel at a loss for LUG-organisational skills,
having... never even attended a LUG meeting before....

Anyone in the area feel like reviving MerriLUG meetings, getting
together for beer and software at some point? Or coffee, if nobody's
drinking beer anymore?

I'll give a seed-topic: I have an OpenMoko FreeRunner to show off,
along with some neat new FOSS projects (involving the phone, as well
as other platforms); we can do show-and-tell :)

--
Don't be afraid to ask (Lf.((Lx.xx) (Lr.f(rr)))).