Server for sale...

Andy Bair pab at korelogic.com
Mon Dec 7 17:11:28 EST 2009

I'll take it if it's not already claimed.  I need an excuse to try out
opensolaris and test FTimes and WebJob.

http://ftimes.sf.net
http://webjob.sf.net

Andy

KoreLogic Security
603.465.3236 (Office)
603.340.2498 (Mobile)
http://www.korelogic.com
GnuPG Fingerprint: 688A 79EC B1E5 5748 CE87  1F20 2C45 60E7 0583 23B6