[semi-OT] alternatives to FairPoint in Nashua?

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Mon Dec 21 22:52:09 EST 2009

On 12/07/2009 01:18 AM, Arc Riley wrote:
> +1 on comcast business class being awful.
>
> I don't have experience with them in NH

I'm told it varies by the part of the state, but here in Lebanon the
service and support is excellent and the line has been perfect and
amazingly fast.  I'm paying for the 5-IP package at 16/2 and getting
24/6.  I actually use about 1.5/1 on average, no complaints.  I
previously had a "real" ISP and VOIP traffic was total crap on it, but
without changing my setup there are zero network problems for VOIP on
the Comcast line.

I'm using OpenDNS with features turned off since DNS has been
occasionally unreliable on the residential lines in the area.

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Social networks: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle