FOSS Gaming Survey - Any help is appreciated

Brian Chabot brian at datasquire.net
Tue Feb 3 00:40:31 EST 2009

Joseph Guarino wrote:

> FOSS Gaming Survey -
> http://www.evolutionaryit.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=72676〈=en

Someone should have troubleshot this before it went public.

"Which Video Game magazines do you subscribe to?"
Cannot answer: No answer.  Must fill in "Other" with something like "None."

"Which FOSS Gaming websites/blogs to you frequent?"
Should be Multiple Choice.

"Which general Gaming sites do you visit regularly?"
Should be Multiple Choice.

There was another one, I think, but I forgot where.

Brian