[GNHLUG] [DLSLUG-Announce] DLSLUG Monthly Meeting - 2009-02-05 - Planning!

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Feb 3 02:52:35 EST 2009

[note location is DRTC - 16 Cavendish Ct, Lebanon]

             Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Linux User Group
                      http://dlslug.org/
             a chapter of GNHLUG - http://gnhlug.org

The next regular monthly meeting of the DLSLUG will be held:

                  Thursday, February 5th, 7-9PM
at:           Dartmouth Regional Technology Center

                  All are welcome, free of charge.

                            Agenda

7:00  Sign-in, networking

7:15  Introductory remarks

7:20  Planning Meeting

       We'll be doing a planning meeting this month and just
       generally chatting about all things tech.  By the end
       of the meeting we should be able to answer, or have a
       plan for answering:
         Where are we?
         Where are we going?
         What should we keep?
         What should we change?
         What else should we be doing?
         How should we structure the group?
         What topics should we cover this year?
         What's the best meeting format?
         Who else are we going to work with?
       and any other topics that might come up.  If you have
       ideas about how to make DLSLUG better and/or want to help
       guide it into the future, please come and share your
       ideas.

-----

                       Driving Directions

       Please see the website for links to driving directions.

                          Refreshments

       We currently lack a refreshment sponsor.  If you or your
       company would like to provide or sponsor refreshments,
       please get in touch.

                             RSVP

       RSVP by replying to this e-mail so we can give any
       refreshment sponsor a count.

                          Mailing Lists

       There are two primary mailman lists set up for DLSLUG, an
       Announce list and a Discuss list. Please sign up for the
       Announce list (moderated, low-volume) to stay apprised of
       the group's activities and the Discuss list (unmoderated)
       for group discussion. Links to the mailing lists are on the
       webpage.

                        Tell Your Friends

       Please pass this announcement along to anyone else who may
       be interested.

Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/