Eee PC, distro choice, power mgmt

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Fri Feb 6 08:25:44 EST 2009

I've had good luck running xubuntu on "constrained" PC's like the Koolu.
I suspect the power managment works, but am not sure because I use these
things mostly as servers.

Note that xubuntu uses Xfce instead of fvwm, so I'm not sure if this
approach will work for you. (But at least it will run a gnome
application when I need to.)

--Bruce