Caching network-aware filesystem?

Mark Komarinski mkomarinski at wayga.org
Tue Feb 24 20:01:24 EST 2009

Jeffry Smith wrote:
> To respond to myself, the coda wiki page
> (http://coda.wikidev.net/Main_Page) was last updated 18 Dec 2008, and
> claims coda is in active development.  HTH.

I started going through the Coda setup process a few weeks ago and it
was somewhat painful and not documented very well.  I'll give it another
try in a few days and see if I have a different perspective.

The reason why I said 'don't answer with coda and intermezzo' is because
every time I used google, it seemed that everyone was talking about
them, but not actually using it.  I didn't find that very encouraging.

-Mark