Inspiron Mini 9?

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Sat Jan 10 10:52:03 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 22:44 -0500, Jarod Wilson wrote:

> I rather like the
> AAO, but if I were getting a netbook today, I'd probably go with a
> Lenovo IdeaPad S10.

I just received mine this week (after having ordered it in early
December).  So far, thumbs up.  Ubuntu installed without a problem and
the restricted broadcom driver had the wireless working in minutes.
Keyboard is ok - it's my first netbook so I'm still trying to get used
to the smaller keyboard.

I got the default battery offering (not sure what's available for
alternatives) and battery life seems a *little* low, but not horrible.