For all you outspoken people....and some of you quiet ones...

Jon 'maddog' Hall maddog at li.org
Tue Jan 13 10:11:58 EST 2009

Bayard,

You were the first to reply, and I am going to send your reply to the
rest of the group to show what I think a good reply should be, and how
it can reflect on people and projects that others might not think about.

People may or may not have thought about Jesse, but I think he is a good
candidate, and for the reasons you mentioned.  I know there are others.

I hope that other people on the list speak up with their ideas over the
next couple of days. I need these by January 15th so I can roll them up
and submit them.

Thanks,

md