Blackduck Software and IP

Kevin D. Clark kevin_d_clark at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 17:07:01 EST 2009

Tom Buskey writes:

> I think the confusion is over what "code" refers to.  Instead, use
> binaries and source so there's no ambiguity.

I think that this is the best observation in the entire thread.  This
is what I stumbled over in the original question.  Now that I re-read
the original question I recognize that my definition of "code" was
different from Jeff's.

Regards,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                It's cold out there, colder than
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                a ticket taker's smile at the