[GNHLUG] [DLSLUG-Announce] no meeting tonight (July 2nd)

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Thu Jul 2 04:23:37 EDT 2009

Rather than having the four of us who aren't heading off for vacation
tonight entertain each other with Nifties, I recommend spending the time
going to buy some more fireworks!

Next meeting: August 6th
Preliminary topic: Encryption

Speakers desired for all aspects of encryption.  GPG, Webs of Trust,
LUKS, X.509, Tor, etc.  We could easily have half a dozen lightning
talks and a keysigning party.  Reply-To: is set to dlslug-discuss.

-Bill

http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Cell: 603.252.2606
Twitter, etc.: bill_mcgonigle   Page: 603.442.1833
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/