[GNHLUG] SLUG / Mon March 9th / MySQL Optimization

Beaty McCloud beaty.mccloud at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:50:08 EDT 2009

Hi Robert,

I would really like to attend this LUG meeting, but unfortunately it
conflicts with another appointment I have scheduled to take care of some tax
stuff.  Is it possible to get a copy of the slides at least?  Sorry that I
will miss it!

-Beaty

--
http://WEport.net
Local news and events via grassroots journalism.