[GNHLUG] SLUG / Mon March 9th / MySQL Optimization

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Sun Mar 8 17:16:41 EDT 2009

Beaty McCloud wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> I would really like to attend this LUG meeting, but unfortunately it
> conflicts with another appointment I have scheduled to take care of some
> tax stuff.  Is it possible to get a copy of the slides at least?  Sorry
> that I will miss it!

Hi Beaty (and all) - I'm the one doing the presentation.  I'll make the
slides available on the SLUG website sometime after the talk.  I'll post
a link when I get a chance.

If there's enough interest, I might be talked into doing the
presentation again at a different LUG sometime - probably Centralug
since that's closest to me.

--
Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer