GCC cross compiler, Ubuntu

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:00:09 EDT 2009

  Has anyone onlist every cross compiled to, say, ARM, under Ubuntu?
I'm NOT wanting to cross compile Linux applications for ARM under
Linux, I specifically want to compile applications to run natively on
an ARM processor.

  What I currently have is an Olimex LPC-P2129, which I'm developing
code for using eclipse and Yagarto/Newlib.  I *Reeeally* want to do
this development on my laptop.  However I'm having limited success in
finding any information on setting up a cross compilation environment,
specifically to generate ARM images.  NOTE, *NOT* arm *ELF*
executables, but native ARM images.

  Anyone have any experience in this?

--
-- Thomas