UNIX license plate

Ric Werme ewerme at comcast.net
Thu May 14 20:41:40 EDT 2009

Ted Roche wrote:

> Anyone else have a geeky plate they want to share?

Mine isn't geeky, but I've had SUNDEW for ages. (It's for both
Sundew Systems when I was a one person consulting company and a
bug-eating plant in Amherst's Ponemah Bog.)

My wife's H8DCYF is not geeky, but is infamous.  Not only did the state
take it off her car while it was at home on our property (they had guns),
it's the reason the state rejects any attempts to register H8 on new plates.
Even a fuel company that wanted C3H8 was rebuffed!  Subsequent plates
GAGGED, AXDCYF (we were forced to give that up to become foster parents), and
FIX169C all annoyed the state.

See http://wermenh.com/h8dcyf.html for the full saga....