UNIX license plate

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Fri May 15 12:19:32 EDT 2009

Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Ted Roche <tedroche at tedroche.com> wrote:
> > Who else has a good plate? I know Bruce has LINUX, Bill has PYTHON and
> > FREESW. I operate the LAMP-mobile.
>
>   Bill also ha(s|d) "GPL".
>
>   Rob Lembree ha(s|d) "VMLINUX".
>
>   Shawn O'Shea has "SDF-1", which, while not FOSS/*nix related, I was
> amused by, as I recall it being quite a small car.

I was going to get "FEATURE" for my New Beetle, but the car died
shortly before I would have re-registered it. So, now I just have
"TR&S4MR" on my Eos (with a set of "MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE"
plate-holders that my wife made to match); maybe some day I'll get
another Beetle and take "FEATURE" if none of you steals it.

My wife doesn't have a vanity-plate on her Rabbit, yet--maybe I can
convince her to get "FORK" (*I* think it'd be appropriate).

--
Don't be afraid to ask (Lf.((Lx.xx) (Lr.f(rr)))).