[GNHLUG] [DLSLUG-Announce] Mapping Party - DLSLUG Special Event - Saturday, 2009-06-06

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Fri May 29 10:49:57 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Mark Komarinski <mkomarinski at wayga.org>wrote:

> On 05/29/2009 01:37 AM, Bill McGonigle wrote:
> > 11:00 OpenStreetMap Mapping Party!
> >          lead by Russ Nelson
> >

> As someone who went to Clarkson and made extensive use of the fruits of
> Russ' labor, I'd like to mention he's a great guy and this event should
> be great.  Unfortunately I won't be able to attend.  Will the classroom
> portions be recorded or otherwise available?

I'm interested as well and am also a Clarkson Grad.

I remember using Galahad and Lancelot on Z100s (MS-DOS but not PC
compatible) and PCs.  FWIW, my roommate added the mouse stuff to Freemacs.

Russ created lots of useful software for Clarkson.  Galahad was eventually
put up on Simtel20 if you have old .gal docs and a DOS computer.