[OT] DTV switch-over (was: Mythtv users + Comcast subscribers)

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:21:52 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Greg Rundlett (freephile)
<greg at freephile.com> wrote:
> ... Comcast is distributing little Digital to Analog converters (along
> with their switchover to DTV broadcasts) ...

  I thought the DTV switchover was mainly a problem for people
receiving TV via OTA broadcast (over-the-air, i.e., antennas).  I
thought the CATV companies could basically keep sending analog signals
forever.  Or are they jumping on the digital-only bandwagon, too?

http://www.dtv.gov/topfaqs.html#faq3

-- Ben