Anyone got a spare power supply?

Neil Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Fri Nov 13 11:55:39 EST 2009

I think I have a failed power supply in a server.  I'd like to verify
this and for that, I need either an ATX-EPS or an ATX-GES power supply
to see if I can get the machine to power up.  The ATX-EPS spec is the
one that has a colorful 24-pin connector and a black/yellow 8-pin
connector.  The ATX-GES spec is a colorful 24-pin connector and a
mostly black/yello 8-pin connector with a gray and red wire thrown in.

Does anyone have a spare power supply that I can use before I buy a
new one for way too much?
-N