Prebuilt/turn-key PC options

Brian Chabot brian at datasquire.net
Tue Oct 6 03:44:49 EDT 2009

Joshua Judson Rosen wrote:

> `Open Systems FTW'?
>
> So..., I just recently heard about these guys:
>
>         http://www.system76.com/
>
> Anyone here have experience with, or opinions of, them?

Nope.

But I do have (intimate you might say) experience with a *local*
provider of Linux systems....

There's Just Works in Nashua - http://www.justworksnh.com - which sells
Mandriva based desktops and dual-boot laptops and netbooks.

Triple boot on the netbooks if you want - Mandriva Linux, WinXP, and Moblin.

I just thought I'd mention it, 'cause you know... I own the place and all.

Sales have been kinda (!) slow lately.  If you *want* a local provider
who supports the Linux systems an all... Just Works can do it.

....If I get enough customers to keep the company in business... which
hasn't been happening lately.  So come on down and support the local
Linux provider!

Brian