[GNHLUG] GNHLUG is turning 15! Let's have a party!

Jim Kuzdrall gnhlug at intrel.com
Tue Oct 6 08:59:12 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 06 October 2009 07:34, Ben Scott wrote:
>   Well, while your presence would definitely be appreciated/missed, I
> also think it would be neat to have the gathering on the anniversary
> date.  What do others think?

    I eat eat every day (so far) and any excuse for a party is a good
excuse.  My preferences are low to moderate price and quiet.  Any day
has an equal probability of good or bad right now - bad being a smaller
probability.  If it is on a Wednesday, I can bring my wife along too.

    Does Blake's in the north end have a function room?  Oops!  That
would mean no booze, the lack of which might be important to some.

Jim Kuzdrall