Wayback Machine(s)

bruce.labitt at autoliv.com bruce.labitt at autoliv.com
Thu Oct 8 09:42:43 EDT 2009

I've been trying to track down a download of psockets that was hosted
somewhere on the University of Illinois Chicago website(s).  I used the
wayback machine to try it.  I got to the page with the download link - but
the link itself was broken.

Are there any other wayback machines?  Archives in the far east?

Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce Labitt
Autoliv Electronics