[GNHLUG] GNHLUG is turning 15! Let's have a party!

David Hardy belovedbold357 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 19:40:51 EDT 2009

*Only if maddog sponsors (somehow) Open BAH  (plus local accomodations and
following huge farmers' breakfast;  I can help cook!)  Also, some of us
would be coming from Points North, probably a minority, nevertheless...**
*
*Seriously, this list has been a wonderful resource for me for around nine
or so of those years, as it has for many others.*
*
*
*Time to pahty like it's 1999!*
*