[GNHLUG] GNHLUG is turning 15! Let's have a party!

Jon 'maddog' Hall maddog at li.org
Thu Oct 8 23:53:22 EDT 2009

>  So let's pencil that in.  Now we just need to figure out where to
>have it.  :-)

IMHO the "obvious place" to have it is where it all began...at UNH in
Durham.  I still remember going for beer and pizza after the meeting in
that little dive that was downstairs.  A lot of times we left some pizza
for the students that gathered there....who ofter wondered about these
strange people that gave away free pizza while talking about free
software.

Or we could have it at Martha's exchange in Nashua where we had the
summer meetings when UNH was not in session.

But I suggest either Manchester or Concord.  A reasonable drive for
most, with a slightly longer drive for people like Bill and Rob and some
of the people from Peterborough and Keene.

But we would forgive (or even encourage) Bill and Rob if they decided to
have simultaneous parties in their neck of the woods, IMHO.

md